Anxiety & Depression Yoga Workshop in Croydon
This 3 hour workshop is designed to help you to feel at home in your body! It also offers tools to help you make peace with your emotions and learn to move through self judgement towards self acceptance.
This workshop is designed to make you master of your own nervous system, so you learn what you can do to calm an anxious mind down, and how you can lift your energy up when you feel in a slump.
Find out which restorative postures work best for you and build your own mini routine that you can practise on your own to reap the rewards of the workshop time and time again!
Learn basic energy clearing techniques when you feel negativity around or within you- clearing your home, your energy field and your pain body using a sphere of compassion
Learn instant relaxation for busy moments and deeper relaxation for those who don't get enough sleep!
This yoga-based workshop will be sharing:
- A safe space to share personal journey and triggers relating to Physical, Emotional & Mental Health.
- Remedial yoga postures that can calm anxiety, support sleep, reproductive & digestive well being, balance emotions & lift mood
- Learning how to use yoga techniques to soothe your emotions and calm your mind, by embracing how you feel.
- Breath work for regulating and calming the FFF response
- Mudras for cultivating inner balance and joy, calming the mind and relieving pain
- The Heart Math Institute Heart Resonance meditation
- Essential oils for Depression, Anxiety & associated side effects (as listed above)
- Discovering your optimal alignment and how this affects your mood and thinking processes.
- Understanding how to relieve pain in your body through learning postural and weight distribution habits that will strengthen your core muscles
- Find out how to become stronger through learning to detach with empathy rather than suffer in sympathy!
This workshop is a must for those who work in the public health sector, emergency services, social services, or any high stress environment. Also great for those who 'overgive'....often mothers! It teaches you to leave behind what isn't yours so that you can better help those you serve.
Wear lose comfy clothing, bring a notebook and pen, water, and a list of the issues you currently experience that you would like to remedy.
Benefits of Yoga for Anxiety & Depression:
This workshop can help you deal with and alleviate many symptoms of anxiety & depression such as:
- Trouble getting to sleep at night
- Waking in the night with a busy worried mind that stops you falling asleep again.
- Digestive issues (constipation, IBS, gas etc)
- Fertility issues
- Frequent mood swings
- Thyroid issues
- Trouble concentrating
- Lack of motivation
- Comfort eating/Lack of appetite
- Sexual dysfunction of any type
Have a read below of some of our sparkling customer testimonials for this class
I’m Rozy biggest fan and I highly recommend her workshops. Rozy’s ability to connect and read people is incredibly. I always leave her workshops feeling calm, rejuvenated and with an abundance of techniques to help deal with my issues. Rozy your classes are invaluable and I’m extremely grateful. Thank you
Meet Your Teacher: Rosanna Kalliabetsos
Rosanna is yet to write her bio - Check back soon for more information or read about the rest of the team