Booking information (new window)
St Augustine's Church
Quaker Meeting House
- Fertility, Healthy Conception
- Birth Rehearsal Workshop
- Postnatal Recovery
- Therapeutic Alignment Yoga
- Fertility & Sexual Secrets
- Healing Feelings after Birth
- Abdominal Super Tone
- AcroYoga Croydon
- Breastfeeding + Early Days
Conceive With Ease Couples Workshop
Want to know how to make a happy & healthy baby?
This one day workshop is for couples to attend together and explores the issues around conscious conception & fertility and what actions you can take now to maximize your potential to conceive with ease.
This workshop is open to those who haven't started 'trying' yet, those, who are in the process of planning a family (soon or in the future) and those who may have experienced some challenges already along the way. EARLY BIRD PRICE OF £115 PER COUPLE UNTIL 10TH SEPT (£140 FROM 11th SEPT)
Conceiving a baby is much more than a physiological process. There is an alignment that is required to take place within the woman, her partnership and her deepest desires in order to create safety which is essential for welcoming a new life.
Preparing for a healthy conception by increasing fertility naturally through proper nutrition, exercise, rest, relaxation, communication, exploration and attitude, all help to create an optimal environment for a baby to be conceived.
And Dads to be... how healthy are YOU? Healthy sperm needs forward planning! Both your nutritional profile and stress levels play a part in the genetic formation of your little one - hence why we have invited you!
Exploring the relationship a woman has with herself, her sexuality, her parents and her partner all help to create fertile ground for successful conception and this workshop provides a nurturing space for this. As 50% of the DNA comes from the sperm, men also exploring their own relationship to self, their sexuality, status, parents and partner is essential to bringing to consciousness and clearing, any potential hidden blocks.
Topics covered include:
- Postural adjustment for better alignment
- The link between emotions, beliefs, expectations and physical ailments
- Yoga asanas for nurturing the womb and ovaries
- Relaxation techniques that promote deep healing
- Meditation tools for transforming fear into trust
- Exploration of lifestyle choices including nutrition, work and sleep habits
- How environmental toxins are affecting your fertility and what you can do about it
- Relationship and intimacy... made with love and what this means in practise
- Ancestral patterns and how to dissolve them
- Moving through limiting beliefs and creating what you desire
- Welcoming the soul
- How DoTerra Essential Oils can boost your fertility
We will be focusing on simple and gentle yoga postures, breathing, visualisations and restorative/relaxation poses that help to balance and calm the nervous system, encourage blood flow to the reproductive organs, and align body, mind and heart with the intention of preparing for a healthy conception, pregnancy and parenting journey. There are wonderful techniques partners can do together that help to increase intimacy and reduce stress when it arises. We shall be exploring some of these too, but if you are coming on your own, you can adapt these and practice lovingly on yourself.
NO EXPERIENCE OF YOGA NECESSARY... just an open heart and mind!
We have designed this workshop for couples, but women are also welcome to attend on their own if they wish. There is a maximum limit of 10 couples so please book early to avoid disappointment
Do you need Booking and Venue information?
You can see all the current classes, workshops and other events on our Welcome Page