Booking information (new window)
St Augustine's Church
Quaker Meeting House
- Fertility, Healthy Conception
- Increasing Intimacy
- Expectant Couples
- Birth Rehearsal Workshop
- Postnatal Recovery
- Inversions Yoga Workshop
- Rozylicious Yoga Workshop
- Upgrade your JOY
- Well Woman Yoga for Joy
- Abdominal Super Tone
- AcroYoga Croydon
- Breastfeeding + Early Days
- Healthy Baby Conception
Yoga Fertility & Healthy Conception Workshop
This four hour workshop explores the issues around conscious conception.
It is suitable for women who are either wanting to have a baby or feel some strong resistance to becoming pregnant and would like to explore it.
Conceiving a baby is much more than a physiological process. There is an alignment that is required to take place within the woman, her partnership and her deepest desires in order to create safety which is essential for welcoming a new life.
Preparing for a healthy conception by increasing fertility naturally through proper nutrition, exercise, rest, relaxation, communication, exploration and attitude, all help to create an optimal environment for a baby to be conceived.
Exploring the relationship a woman has with herself, her sexuality, her parents and her partner all help to create fertile ground for succesful conception and this workshop provides a nurturing space for this.
- Postural adjustment for better alignment
- The link between emotions, beliefs, expectations and physical ailments
- Yoga asanas for nurturing the womb and ovaries
- Relaxation techniques that promote deep healing
- Meditation tools for transforming fear into trust
- Exploration of lifestyle choices including nutrition, work and sleep habits
- Relationship and intimacy... made with love and what this means in practise
- Ancestral patterns and how to dissolve them
- Moving through limiting beliefs and creating what you desire
- Welcoming the soul
From 11:00 to 15:00 on 04.06.2017 in St Augustine's Church, Croydon, Surrey
Price: £70.00 (couple)
Do you need Booking and Venue information?
You can see all the current classes, workshops and other events in our Calendar