Personal Coaching: The Benefits
Life is like a river in many respects, always moving on but regularly changing course and taking each of us in new directions as the events of our lives unfold. As change occurs, we can have a positive or negative experience depending on how we prepare for and react to the evolution of events. The more we realise that our own reaction, and hence our own experience, is within our own control, the more aware we become of our power to have a fantastic experience of living in the world around us.
Recognising this for ourselves is one thing, knowing where to start is another. And that’s where working with a coach comes in. Whether change is something you are currently facing or there’s something new you would like to instigate, to work with a coach is an enlightening experience as you uncover your own limiting beliefs and enhance your thinking. You will learn to embrace change as a positive and rewarding experience.
In working with Jennifer, you will develop:
- Improved confidence
- Improved self esteem
- Trust in yourself
- Awareness of your best decision making state of mind so that you can trust your choices and move forward without doubt
- The ability to recognise and work through fears
- The skill to overcome limitations
- Increased/sustained motivation
- An understanding of where you are now, where you want to be and how to bridge the gap between them
- Improved relationships with others
- Career progression and management
- Awareness that you are responsible for your own progression
If you would like to speak to Jennifer to find out more about coaching, please contact her on 07958 005593.
Contributor: Jennifer Neville