Birthlight Mobile Baby Yoga Classes
Yoga for babies and mums/dads/carers from crawling to new walkers
The mobile babies class is such a happy class.
My daughter adores it and we always come away in such good moods.
The simple exercises and songs keep her attentive throughout and I often see her practising her poses at home.
Whether you have been coming to yoga with your baby since you were pregnant, or have only just heard of the many benefits of yoga with your toddler, these InJoy Yoga mobile baby classes are for everyone!
Yoga is fabulous for creating good foundations in life. From learning to be still inside, to allowing the safe expression of all emotions, yoga offers us tools to cope with the challenges (and often mundaneness) in daily life and discover the magic and potential in every moment.
Mobile Baby yoga moves are specifically designed to meet the thrills and explorative urges that come with toddlerhood as well as the need to assert independance in a safe and friendly environment.
Toddlers are all about observing and copying, though they like to engage in activites in their own time and own way. Parents are given the know how to support the developmental transitions occuring in this time so that toddlers are always positively encouraged, but never forced to participate, learn and grow.
- Learn how to better communicate with your toddler, understand her need to express and explore, learn loving tips for dealing with tantrums, sleep problems, separation anxiety and communication styles that will encourage a sense of security and co-operation with your toddler
- Interact with your little ones with this specifically designed infant activity as you build strength and improve alignment whilst they are stimulated to thrive, with breath, sound and movement yoga practices.
- Our mobile baby group helps to improve co ordination, flexibility and confidence, and teaches your little ones to RELAX!
- If you have a baby and a toddler you can bring them both! This is a mother and baby class that is also suitable for Dads and carers to attend
- Friendly lively (and relaxing!)yoga classes for crawling babies, exploring infant development in the context of yoga and yogi picnic time.
- Simple Yoga for Mums - get strong again with postnatal yoga that strengthens you from the inside out, whilst your children play!
If you feel ready for a stronger yoga class and your own special me time, why not come and try one of our adult yoga classes? We offer beginners courses, level 1 classes, gentle yoga and level 2 strong dynamic flow yoga so there really is something for everyone! It is highly recommended that you attend one of our Postnatal Re Alignment workshops if you havent managed to yet, before coming back to stronger yoga, in order for the yoga to fully support you strengthening from the inside out.
Watch the video to see mums talking about their experience of InJoy yoga.
Need more information?
You will find
- all our application and registration forms,
- maps of and directions to all the venues we use,
- information on how to pay, and
- information on what to bring/wear to Classes or Workshops
...all on our Booking Information page.
Or you can go ahead and BOOK THIS CLASS NOW.