Children's Yoga Classes: 4 to 7 years old
Yoga for good posture, concentration and self expression
My children are really excited when they know they're going to yoga class after school.
They really enjoy it; it teaches them to be still and calm and quiet.
Yoga is great for soothing and stretching young bodies and minds. Come and explore yoga postures, breathing techniques and deep relaxation in a non-competitive and fun environment.
New term starts Thursday 11 September @ 4-4.45pm.
These classes are based on the training of Jo Manuel, Founder of The Special Yoga Centre in London. Children of all ages are catered for with sensitivity and good humour, and given a safe and friendly space to explore their understanding of their bodies, emotions and thoughts about life.
To find out how good yoga is for children check out this article in the national Guardian!
The classes are taught by the lovely Anita Peach, who is fully qualified and insured to teach. There are numerous health benefits of Children's Yoga:
- Learn good posture and get more flexible
- Breath deeper, feel happier and get healthier
- Prevents sports injury and improves co-ordination and balance
- Learn how to relax well and sleep well
- Build confidence, improve concentration, and feel good in yourself
- Learn to manage your emotions and hormones, and to express yourself better
- Feel safe inside and explore what your feelings about life are
Watch the end of the video to see a mum talking about her kids' experience of InJoy yoga.
Please register your interest by email at firstname.lastname@example.org - thank you!
Need more information?
You will find
- all our application and registration forms,
- maps of and directions to all the venues we use,
- information on how to pay, and
- information on what to bring/wear to Classes or Workshops
...all on our Booking Information page.
Or you can go ahead and BOOK THIS CLASS NOW.